Dear God
I lift up this ### prayer for protection during peaceful demonstrations, strength and protection for all protestors and resulting freedoms for all!!!
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, ā€œI love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.ā€ (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
 
Dear God
I lift up this ### prayer for protection during peaceful demonstrations, strength and protection for all protestors and resulting freedoms for all!!!
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, ā€œI love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.ā€ (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
God bless you my ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,608
Members
649,489
Latest member
Stoelteurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom