[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God daily forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
Good day Prayer partners. Please pray for me that I will endure and have the strength and patience to be a caregiver. I am at that job now and it’s new to me. What I normally deal with is patients who come and leave and I don’t have them to deal with all hrs of the day. I don’t think I am doing...
Pray that the Lord will reveal and break the generational curses weighing on my family, and that a great deliverance will take place in our family lines.
De son vivant, mon père pratiquait des sacrifices humains : j’en ai été victime. Je ne l’ai découvert que récemment. Je n’ai pas grandi en...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 106:38:
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 106:38 reveals...