Pray For Our ### To Get Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshua akello
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshua akello

Guest
we love you, and we wish to hear more from you. Now you can become our rescuer, for this time we are praying for your help to our orphans.
 
PRAISE THE LORD .

IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Just know that your prayers have already been heard and answered keep the Faith stay Prayed up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ LORD We have been praising you please repair inside out my ### LORD he is precious and a family member
Replies
11
Views
367
Please pray for my situation at home, because I truly need help, support, understanding, and peace while caring for my baby during this season of my life. I need my mother to have a willing heart to genuinely help with my child so that I can work, have some stability, and also have needed time...
Replies
10
Views
281
Please pray for us we need more foods but more guidance by God and stay close to him and preparation for hardship and to get our souls together and be where God wants us to be and to be keep in prayers there's nothing we can do I wish I had a job or something that's good and that doesn't require ###
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom