I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior... 1 Timothy 2:1-3 (NIV)

Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the people with good health and prosperity.
Praying for God's Love and protection to reach all nations, in the mighty name of our Saviour Jesus, amen.

Focus Point
### and ###
We lift up ### and ### during their National Day. May God bless the people of both countries.
Keep ### in your prayers.

Family I pray for all nations and highlight specific countries on their national holiday. But If your nation needs special prayers feel free to post it on my profile and I will include it in the above prayer. God bless!
Amen
 
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior... 1 Timothy 2:1-3 (NIV)

Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the people with good health and prosperity.
Praying for God's Love and protection to reach all nations, in the mighty name of our Saviour Jesus, amen.

Focus Point
### and ###
We lift up ### and ### during their National Day. May God bless the people of both countries.
Keep ### in your prayers.

Family I pray for all nations and highlight specific countries on their national holiday. But If your nation needs special prayers feel free to post it on my profile and I will include it in the above prayer. God bless!
Praying with you in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
8
Views
396
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, YOUR House of Prayer FOR ALL Nations, Isa 56:7, Mk 11:17, Salvation of ALL PEOPLE, Rulers and ALL in Authority, 1 Tim 2:1-5... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The...
Replies
11
Views
186
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray FOR Leaders of Nations, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! "Ride...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom