Pray For ### Oral Surgery Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD212

Humble Prayer Partner
I have had a really rough few months with my dental work and tomorrow I go in for a lengthy root canal on a tooth that has chronic infection in it. Please pray that my tooth is alright and that the procedure will be enough to save the tooth. I am trying to do all I can to move my life forward and part of that is cleaning up some of these situations I've had. It isn't easy and I'm suffering a great deal but I keep pushing myself forward in the hopes that God will see how much I am working to better myself.

Thank you for all your prayers.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers that I’ll be ok during my oral surgery. I’m really scared :/ and I never had IV sedation before. Please pray that I’ll be safe and have good healing.
Replies
8
Views
330
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my grandfather's cataract surgery tomorrow. Please pray it is successful and he can see better and he has longer life and good health. Please pray for wisdom and help for his doctors to do a good job with him and he does not have any problems...
Replies
8
Views
321
I am ### years old. Because of diabetes my teeth deteriorated quickly. I am in need of oral surgery to prevent heart problems. I do not have the money for this and medicare won't pay. I need guidance.
Replies
5
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom