Pray For My ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mukesh4481
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mukesh4481

Guest
in the name of Jesus, i want to remarry with my partner both we are followers of Christianity. please pray for me i am in big trouble last two months.
 
I pray for forgiveness and the bonding of you and your partner. God loves you both very much, and maybe He's using your fault to teach you a lesson. Life is about learning our mistakes, and God forgives. I pray that you and your partner make it through this happily married. I pray this in God's name! Amen!
 
Jesus says in Matthew 21:22, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” And in Matthew 7:7-8, He says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (NIV)

As you await God's response I send and pray this prayer:

Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. At some point, we stopped putting you at the center of our relationship, and our love faltered. Help us to restore our marriage by turning to You. Harmonize our misunderstandings and show us the good in one another. Make us mindful of our tongues, controlling the unkind remark and the sharp retort. Help us instead say kind and loving things and ask forgiveness of one another. We put our marriage into Your hands, God. Please heal it. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
My fiancee is having issues with uterine fibroids that has been going on five years. She has suffered much pain and seen several doctors that don't seem to help. They prescribe her medication and send her on her way. The last medication gave her great internal pain for two months. We have both...
Replies
10
Views
165
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,114
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom