Daphne Diraviya
Prayer Partner
I'm sorry to hear about your distressing situation. It's important to seek help from local authorities or organizations that can provide support and protection. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a trusted individual who can assist you.
Here is the redacted version of your text:
I want to DIE since Torturers are attacking me cruelly for more than ### years using electromagnetic weapons from their remote location. If I die in torture, God has promised to heavily destroy ### and ### since ### and ### ruling parties failed to answer my questions - "Who is illegally torturing me using instrument? Who has illegally put spying device and speaker in my house". God said rich persons all over the World and terrorist groups will destroy ### and ###. God said terrorist groups will forget their differences and join hands to do that. When God wants to destroy two wicked nations, nobody in the World can save them. I tried sending email to top ### and ### Newspapers and News Channels about ### and US destruction. But nobody made it as Breaking News. I even tried sending email to top ### and ### investigative journalists. But no use. I tried sending email to top Intelligence Agencies Worldwide about ### and US destruction. But no use. I tried sending email to top ### and ### Hospitals about selling me something to kill me. But no use. I tried sending email to top ### and ### Preachers. But no use. I tried sending email to top Christian TV Channels Worldwide. But no use. God said there are no human beings in the World. I checked whether God's words are true by sending emails. That must be true. That's why God throws most of the people in hell. I tried skipping food, water and sleep. I thought if I do that I'll reduce weight (become weak) and die in torture. But I didn't die in torture. I even tried sending emails to top ### and ### enemy countries (###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###) about killing me since torture pain is unbearable for me. I was very EXCITED to send emails to them since I thought they'll kill me immediately and relieve me from torture. But nobody killed me. I tried sending emails to countless persons about killing me. But nobody killed me. I even sent email to professional killers about killing me. Finally I have found some professional killers to kill me. Pray that they should execute their plan properly. Pray that my professional killers should contact me SOON. Iam very excited to die since heaven is waiting for me. Full story in https://adaphne.blogspot.com/2018/11/iam-victim-of-electronic-torture.html. ###. www.daphne.biz
Here is the redacted version of your text:
I want to DIE since Torturers are attacking me cruelly for more than ### years using electromagnetic weapons from their remote location. If I die in torture, God has promised to heavily destroy ### and ### since ### and ### ruling parties failed to answer my questions - "Who is illegally torturing me using instrument? Who has illegally put spying device and speaker in my house". God said rich persons all over the World and terrorist groups will destroy ### and ###. God said terrorist groups will forget their differences and join hands to do that. When God wants to destroy two wicked nations, nobody in the World can save them. I tried sending email to top ### and ### Newspapers and News Channels about ### and US destruction. But nobody made it as Breaking News. I even tried sending email to top ### and ### investigative journalists. But no use. I tried sending email to top Intelligence Agencies Worldwide about ### and US destruction. But no use. I tried sending email to top ### and ### Hospitals about selling me something to kill me. But no use. I tried sending email to top ### and ### Preachers. But no use. I tried sending email to top Christian TV Channels Worldwide. But no use. God said there are no human beings in the World. I checked whether God's words are true by sending emails. That must be true. That's why God throws most of the people in hell. I tried skipping food, water and sleep. I thought if I do that I'll reduce weight (become weak) and die in torture. But I didn't die in torture. I even tried sending emails to top ### and ### enemy countries (###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###) about killing me since torture pain is unbearable for me. I was very EXCITED to send emails to them since I thought they'll kill me immediately and relieve me from torture. But nobody killed me. I tried sending emails to countless persons about killing me. But nobody killed me. I even sent email to professional killers about killing me. Finally I have found some professional killers to kill me. Pray that they should execute their plan properly. Pray that my professional killers should contact me SOON. Iam very excited to die since heaven is waiting for me. Full story in https://adaphne.blogspot.com/2018/11/iam-victim-of-electronic-torture.html. ###. www.daphne.biz
