Pray for my younger ### healing delivery ...

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

You Are Still Here-God Is Good To You!
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints kindly pray for my sisters son. He wants to get married to a girl of his choice. Tomorrow he kept engagement but not calling his own mother. He is my sisters only son. He has become very withdrawn since his dating with that girl. If it is God's will let this marriage happen otherwise...
Replies
5
Views
95
Please pray for me for physical and mental healing, so that every disgusting symptom and maybe undiagnosed sickness vanishes and never comes back. I am also under heavy spiritual ware, I face setbacks and blockades in my life and it also feels like everybody around me lives a way more better and...
Replies
11
Views
227
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult time in my life. Please pray that God will forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. I ask for His mercy and grace, especially for the times I have neglected prayer and failed to seek Him as I should. I...
Replies
9
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom