PRAY FOR MY WHOLE SKIN TONE TO BE ALOT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PRAY FOR MY WHOLE SKIN TONE TO BE ALOT DARKER IN JESUS NAME PALE SKIN OF MY SKIN IS A TOTALLY THING PAST RIGHT NOW MY SKIN WILL NEVER EVER LOOK PALE BE PALE EVER EVER AGAIN IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, I pray that your will is done in the life of this child of yours, and that they feel your immense love

I ask this in the name of Jesus,

Amen
 
I pray that God answers your prayer that HE sees what you need. Remain steadfast and keep Him in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very very urgent lord please make my under eyes please lord completely totally smooth with no no absolutely no raised bits at all absolutely no dark circles hollows as I deeply deeply desire right now always in jesus name please lord remove every all spots pimples marks scars pot holes all pale...
Replies
6
Views
229
Very very urgent please please all pray I need your prayers lord lord your words say ask ask and I will receive you lord are the miracle working awesome god nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you lord lord I ask you please please remove every single bit of filler under my eyes I don't...
Replies
7
Views
214
Very very urgent please all pray Lord please please heal my scalp please Lord from all itchiness every scalp problem dandruff please permanently right now never ever to return that I actually enjoy washing my hair with absolutely no itchiness at all please Lord in Jesus Christ name please Lord...
Replies
6
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom