Pray for my wedding anniversary pray for ###

I will pray for you and your husband. Asking God to bless you and your family. Standing in agreement with the others that are also praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is my wedding anniversary and I need prayers because it’s been one of the worst days. Things have been horrible between us and I have to be honest there were issues the Holy Spirit told me not to raise with him but I couldn’t help it cause I felt so emotional today. Of course everything...
Replies
5
Views
671
Psalm 128 is a beautiful choice for a first anniversary. It speaks of blessings, prosperity, and joy in family life, which are fitting themes for such a special occasion. Here is the text: Psalm 128 1. Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in obedience to him. 2. You will eat the...
Replies
6
Views
378
Thank You Lord for our marriage, our children, our pets, our home, loved ones, Christian family! Lord I am so thankful today! I pray we can be a blessing to others. Pray we have a good celebration day. Keep us safe in travel, please grant favor, protection, fruit of Spirit ever increase and...
Replies
10
Views
525
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom