pray for my ### today is abnormal ...

Sidier

Humble Prayer Partner
pray for my ### today is abnormal scanning for ###. please by the God bless scanning report have to be normal
 
Your concern for your sister was evident in what you shared, friend. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand, according to His will. May God fill your home with His peace and comfort.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray save, heal and protect us. To obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil - in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
190
Please pray for me. I had an abnormal mammogram and they want to do further diagnostic testing. Please ask the Lord that it will be nothing serious. Praise the Lord that He helped me survive colon cancer on 2018. I'm really hoping and praying that this mammogram finding is nothing of concern...
Replies
10
Views
376
I have had this abnormal growth on my left thigh (it’s very big than the right thigh) I’ve visited so many hospitals since when I was ### now I’m ###. National hospital said it’s EXCESS TISSUE, some other doctors said it might become cancerous if quick actions are not taken. But there’s no money...
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom