Pray For My Success In Assignments And Also For The Passport Renewal Of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

molamma

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I am submitting my assignment tomorrow. don't know how good it is. But I believe that God can do miracles. Also, do pray for my child's passport renewal.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ###, forgive her sins, lead her into salvation and fulfill her needs as per your will...in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with Your guidance and delivery. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
It seems like you might be indicating that you've completed a task or are ready to proceed. If you have any text that needs redaction or any other assistance, please provide the details, and I'll be happy to help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can everyone pray for my daughter ###’s passport application? Her Microsoft account was hacked so she cancelled her passport. She applied for a new passport but the photos kept being rejected despite being taken at a professional photo shop. I don’t know why God allowed this to happen. I...
Replies
8
Views
296
Dear lord, please enlighten people who are doing the verification to complete the process soon so that we can get the passport in hand. Our employment completely rests in your hands by your grace inspire the officials to prioritize and complete the process and relieve us of stress and anxiety...
Replies
5
Views
271
Hi.. everyone. Thank you all for your prayers..for which I have attained to this position that my application is accepted and I have been assigned a job..but to my surprise..one more problem arises is my passport is about to expire within ### months ..but the company wants atleast more than...
Replies
4
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom