Pray for my spiritual life and my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God am ### from ###, my prayer request is that since ### after I graduated from a medical college I have been experiencing nightmares and also I dream of being married, or forced to marry someone I don't know, seeing a man in a dream, I would like to get prayers that ### will deliver me...
Replies
8
Views
211
Hello, My name is ###, i would like you to pray for my spiritual life to be more like Christ and go through life with a strong spirit. I go through alot of suffering because of my faith. I also need assistance of prayer because i am a missionary and i want my works to go all over the world. I...
Replies
14
Views
68
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,771
Members
648,082
Latest member
Sliastoaneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom