• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Pray For My Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Senait Moges

my son 25 years old is not in christ, but he know about christ. Now he is infatuated with a girl but she don't want him. becuase of this he tried sucide with a chemical poisoning. But God look at my trouble and he saved him. Please pray for this son to depart from her and to be with Christ.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer
L

lifeforchrist

Heavenly Father,

We are raising this humble prayer request of your child..

Pressing on in painful circumstances is the discipline of keeping our faith when everything not only goes wrong but becomes worse. It means holding onto the Lord during deep trials and asking Him to hold onto us when we feel weak in faith and hope

The best we can hope for in this life is a knothole peek at the shining realities ahead. Yet a glimpse is enough. It's enough to convince our hearts that whatever sufferings and sorrows currently assail us aren't worthy of comparison to that which waits over the horizon.

Where does your security lie? Is God your refuge, your hiding place, your stronghold, your shepherd, your counselor, your friend, your redeemer, your saviour, your guide? If He is, you don't need to search any further for security.

Above all else, know this: Be prepared at all times for the gifts of God and be ready always for new ones. For God is a thousand times more ready to give than we are to receive

In Mighty Name of Jesus , We ask your solution, wisdom & guidance for this problem,

Amen

mysticcricket

Beloved of All
Father see this person as a sign to show him light and lead him to salvation and make him a true servant of you I pray please help. Amen.

N

needaprayer

my son 25 years old is not in christ, but he know about christ. Now he is infatuated with a girl but she don't want him. becuase of this he tried sucide with a chemical poisoning. But God look at my trouble and he saved him. Please pray for this son to depart from her and to be with Christ.
I am very glad that the Lord saved your son, I know that the enemy tries to steal our loved ones but thank God that Jesus our Lord has over come the world.

I pray in the Mighty name of Jesus that the Lord will coutinue to look after your son and show your son what real love is through himself.

I pray that the Lord will also pray for your son as He did for Peter when Peter was being temped.

May God bless you and your family!

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom