```markdown

Here are some scriptures you can stand on for your healing:​

​

James 5:13-15
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.​

​

​

Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself/ Keep anger, fear and frustration out of your thoughts as they can cause health problems.​

​

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.​

​

​

Proverbs 3:7-8​

​

​

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;​

fear the Lord and shun evil.​

8 This will bring health to your body​

and nourishment to your bones.​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Is.53:5​

But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.​

​

PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.​

​

​

Ps.103:3-5​

Who forgives all your iniquities,​

Who heals all your diseases,​

​

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.​

​

​

​

​

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

Amen 🙏
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
106
I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom