Pray for my previous employer ### offers me my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for my previous employer ### offers me my job back working for ### again this time permanent full time immediately in Jesus name I pray
 
Blessed Child of God, follower of Jesus Christ
Trust and believe that your prayer is answered, God hears everything and answers according to his Word in Jesus name.

Enjoy life and watch the miracle work before you :)
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will always and forever honor this prayer over the lives of all those I love, care about (including myself), and the writer of this prayer. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless our soul to prosper spirituality. Heal and make us whole in You. Protect and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Do in us what You need to do, and do for us what You want to do. Bless us to live a full abundant life in Christ Jesus. God anoint and use each of us the way You want for Your glory. Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name. Be Encouraged & Happy New Year:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, You are good and faithful in everything you do and I fully trust in you and your timing. I admit my mistakes caused me to leave my previous employer and I hope to return back and prove myself again as a valuable employee and to be an example of Christ in the workplace. Please Lord may...
Replies
5
Views
273
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
235
Pray for me as I have reported my previous company for unfair dismissal as they wrongfully terminated my employment because I do not want to do things which are illegal and they requested me to do and due to this reason I was terminated. Thus I have reported it to the authorities and the...
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom