pray for my ### please things work out for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hebrews

Disciple of Prayer
pray for my daughter please things work out for her she goes to court. or both of us big misunderstanding she does not live at home with me i just want all things to go well and dropped we are getting along fine thank u i would want her to move to ### aunt uncle go church they do 3 times week go to college that is the plan
 
Thank u so much God, you also ill hold u up in prayer also many others
 
Lord let ### desires reflect your will. Let her will shape your desires. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your prayers for my son, he has high blood pressure, he has been very stressed because of lack of work, things are difficult because people are not buying like it used to do, and if he doesn’t sell he doesn’t earn because he only gets commissions, Dear Lord please help my son to...
Replies
6
Views
143
I start orientation next week but I also applied to a few other places and waiting to hear back from them. Please pray for the timing of everything snd when I should interview for them. Also I’m trying to plan a wedding and I don’t know where to start or have no idea what to do. Please pray for...
Replies
8
Views
264
Shes The love of my life. I want us to be happy together, I want ### to be happy. And find happiness in everything. Let ### heal, and be free. let things work out between us, for everything to fall into place.
Replies
6
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom