Pray for my partner interview Dear lord ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for my partner interview Dear lord please help me get my partner interview, i am in debt, it was a very important interview for me and i need to climb the ranks and pay off debt as i have been unemployed for 8 months

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking your help and guidance. Lord, we lift up their partner interview to you. We understand the importance of this opportunity for them to climb the ranks and overcome their financial struggles. You know the burden of debt they carry and the weight of being unemployed for eight long months.

Lord, we ask for your favor to be upon our friend during this interview process. Grant them wisdom, confidence, and clarity of mind as they present themselves. Open the right doors and provide the right connections for them to secure this position. May their skills and qualifications shine through, and may they be recognized for their potential and dedication.

Father, we also ask for your provision in their financial situation. You are the God who provides, and we trust in your faithfulness. Help them to overcome their debt and find stability in their finances. Guide them in making wise decisions and bless their efforts to become financially secure.

We thank you, Lord, for being our advocate and intercessor. We thank you for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who has opened the way for us to come before you with boldness and confidence. We trust in your unfailing love and mercy.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Hebrews 4:16: "Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Last week I had a very senior position interview Please help me get this role I am in debt and unable to find a job for 9 months
Replies
Views
Dear I finished my job interview It is a very senior position and i have no choice right now It is the only interview i have as i am unemployed and in 20k debt Please give me this manager role and help me succeed
Replies
Views
Dear I am in debt and have been unable to find a job for almost 9 months. I believe lord punished me but since praying last week i have received an interview in a nice company Please lord help me get this position at the company it is a very high position and i am able to get out of debt...
Replies
Views
Dear I am in debt and have been unable to find a job for almost 7 months I believe lord punished me but since praying last week i have received an interview in a nice company Please lord help me get this position at the company it is a very high position and i am able to get out of debt again...
Replies
Views
I am Dwayne S seeking your prayers and intercession for my upcoming interview. I ask that you join me in lifting up this important event to the Lord, praying for His divine guidance and favor. Please pray that God grants me wisdom and discernment during this interview, allowing me to communicate...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom