Pray for my ### pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

yesterday i stand long time again my ankle pain started. every my mother is ### she's paralyzed now ### years , she's having fever , here in ### me and my daughter having co flu and cough , its really hard for me with my ankle pain to work but i have to do every thing alone cooking ,cleaning...
Replies
9
Views
167
Don't want to be here anymore. No reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain. My life means nothing and I'm a worthless burden, a "useless eater". I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE! TAKE ME!!!
Replies
8
Views
168
Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom