Pray For My ### Months Old Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeulahSuresh

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ###. for his good health, and he has disturbed sleep in the night. we dont know the reason y. but i am sure God knows about his discomfort. We as parents do everything but only God can protect him from every evil.

I am praying, i want you all too pray for him.

I have seen God answering our prayers through this site.

I want to see this miracle happening...waiting unto lord.

Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I'm praying for my ###. I know you're there protecting him. Please heal him. Please say he is fine, there's nothing to worry. He has fallen down and got injured on his head (we didn't realise as he was in the room), he is doing fine till now, it happened last ###. But, I today noticed...
Replies
6
Views
187
Dear God, thank you. The X-ray done and earlier it's mentioned as got fracture which made things sound bad. But eventually formal report came back and there's no obvious fracture seen. Thanks Lord! You're the God of miracle! Thanks for everyone who prayed for my ### and us. Actually I have no...
Replies
9
Views
244
Please pray that my dog stop biting us and that he stops barking at things we can’t see.
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom