Pray for my mining business with my ###

Find a true priesthood holder of the most High God preferably a Priest after the order of Melchisedec to Come at your ### site and invoke the presence and blessing of God upon your ### and dedicate it unto thee and thy children, to protect it, bless it, increase it and make you rich. In return serve your God and please Him by helping the poor and needy, the hungry, the cold, the fatherless, the widows, those in prison, the less fortunate, the naked, the oppressed........... In that way, you make noise and bring your case unto the most High. Gold is a very spiritual mineral and is given unto Kings, and is given unto the pure in heart with clean hands. All the best and may God bless!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I start my business urgently my business anointing makes it specifically in my Business the alphabetical game is over it is over now… I get a great guy hearts desires dreams come true air of mine staysszz a life I love I get to see my family online and in person if they want to have...
Replies
10
Views
119
Hello, please help me pray for my business praying and hoping that their will be a lot of costumers to come. And please pray for my relationship with my bf. For now I don't know I just surrender my love story to God. And asking for a sign.
Replies
9
Views
193
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I commit my business into Your hands. As Your Word says, “Establish the work of our hands for us” (Psalm 90:17), establish my business in independence, stability, and sustainable growth. Give me wisdom, faithful customers, trustworthy...
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom