Pray for my job and my family

Lord, I uplift this prayer in your name. My you help ###, ###, family finds unconditional love and strength during these difficult times. I pray you protect this family. I pray you help ###, ###, with a job that will provide them with all their needs. In Jesus name please have mercy.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please. I got a job, and told my family, causing chaos. My sister got envious/jealous of the job, stopped talking, and started slamming things. She says that now she will be the only poor one. My mother accused me of lying about job training, 15 minutes away in the next town over, to...
Replies
12
Views
179
I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
266
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my job and schedule remove ### from giving our department a hard time stop all persecution and harassment give me and my coworkers spiritual...
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom