pray for my husband ### who has been depressed ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blessedone
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Woman in a hospital who has been given a death sentence. You are laying down in your bed knowing that the doctors have given you a short time to live. Even your pastor just comes over, and visits. What a fake, phony, and false thing. No one is speaking healing over your body, and actually...
Replies
9
Views
154
Good morning/afternoon. Please can you continue to pray for my son please in Jesus's mighty name. He's been detained in another country since last year November 2025 and every week they keep telling him that he'll be in court and possible be set free but it's not happening. Please pray for a...
Replies
11
Views
547
Please pray for a sweet, precious dog who has been horribly mistreated and neglected throughout his life. He has now been passed off to a new owner who does not seem to be treating him well either. Please pray for his removal from this person and to a good, loving, godly, kind owner. I wish I...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom