pray for my husband...that God to touch him, is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will touch the heart of our landlord to convince him to drop our eviction case in ###. Things are different now in our family we are able to pay the rent again and get caught up this time. After sending numerous emails and texts last week, our landlord is not responding to...
Replies
8
Views
105
My package was placed on hold at customs. I do not carry any contraband. My shipment left Nigeria on April 10th and finally got to customs on May 9th. The shipper said it was going under clearance and after about a week he said it had been transferred to Health Canada. I wasn't the only person...
Replies
15
Views
317
Lord I surrender myself and ### in your hands. Please be the center of our relation with hold. Just bless it with your grace. Please allow our friendship to grow deeper and deeper in your love and let us see each other with your love. Please Lord remove all obstruction that block our path of...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom