Pray for my govt. Job. I m only ### no other qualification

DEEPTI DAS

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my govt. Job. I'm only a graduate with no other qualification. My family doesn't want me to leave with them. And all friends hate me because I don't have a job. Before 4 years, I was struggling in my life. All are against me. I don't have a home. I don't have support. I'm alone. People laugh at me. My mind is distracted by different things like what should I do. I don't know where to go. My would be hate me. He shouts at me all the time. Now I hate myself because no one loves me on earth. How will my marriage be? Who is he? What should I do? Where is the way? Jesus, what do you want from me?
 
God has many plans for you. You just have to trust Him. Everything will be alright. God will make everything alright. Jesus loves you, and so do your brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray that God will ease your mind, help you find a job, and that your faith in Him will grow stronger. Trust in God.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
686
Life issues, I’m tired and I can’t do it anymore. Please would you pray for my death, That’s all I need. I’m not happy here. I don’t pray but I talk to Jesus everyday and his mother everyday. Satan has been cursing and fighting me for so long, I’ve lost everything my job because of envy of other...
Replies
7
Views
569
I am ###. I am so much suffering with jobless situation. Plz Pray for my govt job group ### group ### and panchayat secretary. I want one govt job. Plz pray for me Lord Jesus and all. tq for your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom