pray for my girl friend she is ###

pray for my girl friend she is sick in cervical cancer and she is muslim. pls pray for her sickness and pray for her to accept Jesus in her life.
May Jesus take control of her and heal her through His love and mercy
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
174
Prayer for my ### friend she is suffering from depression and she is telling I am going to die pls leave me I will die she is telling. Her mom is going to admit her. She should become recovery soon.
Replies
7
Views
602
DEAR GOD, PLEASE ANSWER MY PRAYER FOR COMMUNICATION WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, ### ### SOON! I LOVE AND MISS HER. PLEASE ALLOW HER TO REACH OUT TO ME SOON, VIA CALL OR TEXT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN ### ### ###
Replies
7
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom