Pray For My Future

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Jesus Christ, I know that how I feel now I will get better but it kind of feels painful at the moment. I feel like my life is a mess. I am trying and know I will encourage myself and I will obtain my driving license I thank you for that. It will be a massive relief Father once I obtain it. I want to apply to the agency and they accept me but I don't know if there is anything I need to do to improve the chance of my application being successful. I need you to direct me to the place where I can find answers. I need my application to be successful. I am taking things step by step and I am waiting to obtain my license before my job. Please bless my road, help me to make it quick and easy and smooth. I trust you will. Amen.
 
Jesus said, "cast your burdens on me and I will carry them for you." So my dear sister, submit all your requests to the Lord and wait for His answer; He will soon speak to you and answer all your prayers in the right time. The Lord will bless you and make your wishes come true, in His powerful name. I pray, amen.
 
Dr. ### is giving away a free booklet on Marriage. It will help you. I know you are serious about making your marriage work....

Go on his website and request a free copy. Dr. ### wants you to have his FREE booklet with tips, stories, and key advice that will help your marriage thrive. From uncovering the differences between love and infatuation to misconceptions about both marriage and divorce, you'll learn how to avoid marriage killers and apply the important fundamentals of Christian marriage that will promote joy, satisfaction, and success in your sacred partnership.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
222
Please pray for my future, not to be distracted by sinful worldly things, but focus on what God fully has in store for my life, my love life and all of it, to break anything that’s stopping me from reaching the fullness of my blessings or what God has in store for me, I will pray for you all too...
Replies
7
Views
138
Praying for my future husband. For the preparation of his heart to lead our home and follow the steps of Jesus. For grace and protection from the Lord. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom