Pray for my friend plz lord take ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I pray to take over my ###'s life and bless her with true friends. I pray that she will find the right friends with whom she may have the opportunity to go out every weekend. If it is your will, help her also to meet a boy whom she can call her boyfriend and feel comfortable with...
Replies
8
Views
274
Lord take complete control over me and my family regarding health, wealth, finances and everything related to me and my household I surrender everything in your hand Master. And believe that you have taken complete control. I ask for your favour and guidance over me and my life. My job and...
Replies
6
Views
244
I put in your hands to my friend who's struggling with a lot of tension in all aspects due to his wife that is causing harm in his marriage, seems like something big is going on, but at the same time he's intense on his compliments towards me, I've been clear about my standards and how I want my...
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom