Pray for my friend ###. He received bad news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWFLA

Servant of All
Pray for my friend ###. He received bad news from the doctor. He is stage ###. Please pray for the Lord to work and let ### know the Lord is with him at all times.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The contact person and all the appointed managers were hiding from me, but God, through His mighty Holy Spirit, gave me wisdom, and I found the owner online! Thankfully, I had a helper who showed me how to contact the owner. Please thank the Lord for my helper and continue to pray for him...
Replies
7
Views
157
Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for my ###. I have learned the bad news that my ### has been fired from his job. I ask that you join me in prayer that everything will be fine. I ask that God reminds him and all of us that we are in the hands of the one and only true God. I ask...
Replies
9
Views
371
Lord God Almighty, the most loving and merciful Father to us all. I beg You to help my friend. He has been struggling for months since his relationship ended. He is sick and hasnt been eating. The devil tempted him with alcohol and drugs, and in his weakest and most vunerable time, my friend...
Replies
13
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom