Pray for my finance..large sum of money

Herecombe

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my finance...large sum of money I gave to buy a house but I got nothing. Pray I get my money back...###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I break all demon spirit

God open now a door in the name of Jesus

I open for you a miracle door in the Lord Jesus name

Mathew 18:18
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ###, currently iam struggling with finance , my life is getting worse every day, i find it very very hard to deal with my commitments, so i decided to start a very small buisness but iam afraid things might no go the way i want, so please help me to pray for my new buisness, cause...
Replies
9
Views
173
My Lord Jesus Christ, I lift up to you all of my financial problems. Anxiety is taking over me. I am so worried because none of my job applications seem to move forward. I tried my best to get a shot back at ### but it seems as if the door is closed for good. My other applications haven’t even...
Replies
8
Views
279
Hello everyone, Can you please pray for my finances? I am struggling and I could use the prayers! May the Lord bless you all!
Replies
11
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom