pray for my family ### suffering from with ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rajesh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rajesh

Guest
pray for my family my family suffering from with ### lacks of poverty (financial problems) we did not have money to study my parent s are in the full time ministry pray for my future to live for god with god fearing life my life honor the lord
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Isaiah 42:9-10 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. (10) Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
 
Dear Lord, Please help this family by providing for them as Your perfect will unfolds. Please help them to trust You with their future and show them the path in which they should go. We ask You these things in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my family (###, ###, ###) suffering from some health problems and major financial problems faced in my life, please play for my family
Replies
11
Views
417
Praying for my family who are suffering a torment with disunity, betrayal between us, sadness, anger, God protect us and healing our hearts for their disobedience we are exterminated we can’t see or talking because is only shouting, yelling, crying, after dad/father passed away they are fighting...
Replies
7
Views
209
Praying for my family who are suffering a torment with disunity, betrayal between us, sadness, anger, God protect us and healing our hearts for their disobedience we are exterminated we can’t see or talking because is only shouting, yelling, crying, after dad/father passed away they are fighting...
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom