Pray for my deceased, beloved dog ###

Praying for ###. Be at ease knowing that God loves ### in levels we can only imagine. I can Imagine, when God made ###, He said, "He is good."
May your heart be filled with peace, and be soaked in God's love. In Jesus' name
 
Praying for ###. Be at ease knowing that God loves ### in levels we can only imagine. I can Imagine, when God made ###, He said, "He is good."
May your heart be filled with peace, and be soaked in God's love. In Jesus' name
That is so beautiful. That picture you paint rings true; goodness seeped out of ###’s being. And thank you for saying God loves ### in ways we can’t imagine. Your well wishes are so kind.

What a lovely message for ###. I’m so glad that he’s getting so many prayers. Thank God and thank you.
 
This prayer means so much, ###’s journey can only be helped. Thank you and God bless you as well.
 
My dog ### passed away unexpectedly. He was doing very poorly and had vet appointments he had been to and upcoming but he passed away around ###:### am this morning. Please pray for an easy journey to God’s arms and for him to be worry free about us here on Earth.

Please help him along his way on the path he travels now and pray that God takes good care of a truly spectacular, loving, loyal dog. He was a portly Chihuahua (### pounds) and an older gentleman who previously had a hard life.

Please just pray for ###. He is the most deserving of peace. He lived everyday with love in his heart for everyone, his family, and life. He is full to the brim with love. I truly beg you to help ease his way.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dog is not eating well, and he is acting very sick. I am taking him to the vet this afternoon. Please pray that they are able to do something to help him. I am heartbroken that he is doing so poorly.
Replies
9
Views
140
With love and gratitude I offer this prayer for the peace, ascension and joy of the soul of my uncle ### who has passed from this life and lives in the light. May he be surrounded by light, forgiveness and the quiet presence of the Divine.
Replies
6
Views
529
Cristina ### killed my dog Yuna by giving me poison saying it was medicine for Yuna's Cough. Yuna died in 2 1/2 days a violent death. Yuna nor I did nothing to Ms. ### to cause her to do this. I am in Shock and Disbelieve that this has happened. GOD Why did you let this happen?
Replies
5
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom