Pray for my daughter ### to get ...

Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for your daughter, ###, asking the Lord to bless her with a good job and provide for all her needs. Remember that no detail of our lives can ever escape God’s notice and He is able to take care of everything that concerns your daughter. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 
I can certainly understand the concern you have for your daughter, ###, friend. I just said a prayer, asking God to work in her situation and open doors for her to find work. May He bless you and keep you as you lean on Him day by day.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
130
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
156
My daughter finished 5 days of detox today she will be getting out today I'm praying to the lord Jesus Christ that she seek his help in her recovery so that her and her ### year old daughter will have a healthy and alchol free life I pray she does what she suppose to do so she don't lose her to...
Replies
15
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom