Prayer for my dad and employment opportunity He recently lost his job and we have been paying rent together and now I am worried that he won’t be able to pay rent and I am anxious about the stress I will have to deal with and that our relationship will fall apart, he has a history of relying on...
Hi all Tomorrow is my dad ###'s appointment with the oncologist, the last time he went his kidney count dropped and he is still suffering with his legs, because of the blockage there is very little blood flow to the legs so he finds it very hard to walk... Please pray that the cancer didn't...
Hi all Tomorrow my dad ### will get admitted for his low iron, the doctor will give him an iron drip and maybe a blood transfusion, his iron is really low... Our lord and savior JESUS CHRIST has come so far for us and I know that HE will cover my dad during his hospital stay, please can you pray...