Pray For My Christian Walk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trainer4God
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trainer4God

Guest
I'd like to say a prayer for my Christian Walk. I do have my up and down days, but I wish to keep getting stronger in my faith and knowledge in Jesus. Please pray for my Walk that I will build an even stronger relationship with Him.
 
I pray for a closer walk with thee. I pray for continued guidance and wisdom to be given by our Father which is in heaven. Amen
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Felt so humiliation by my Christian mentor where he gave poor advise working as crew at ### where I cannot utilize my skillset that I learnt although I have been jobless for a year, but I would rather be jobless and apply to the relevant job instead of such humiliation and said the I am not that...
Replies
11
Views
147
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my best friend find a wife that is right for him. He’s been socializing and flirting with a girl who let him out thinking that she liked him back. This girl was not morally correct anyway. So I recommended to him to go to his church do fun activities with them and...
Replies
8
Views
102
I have posted on here often about the hardships I have been facing when it comes to my marriage, my job search, and finances. I think I have reached the conclusion that at this point, I need to walk away from faith. This isn’t an easy decision but it just feels like God and Jesus want nothing...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom