pray for my chest, lungs and comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please heal totally so to be able to breathe good again, getting voice therapy soon and please curse any threats attacks lawsuits of your defrauding enemies Lord these are your battles for your servants and warriors of the Lord you have already brought this all to Light. Please Protect us...
Replies
10
Views
311
Lord, it doesn’t make any sense to get high blood pressure in my chest and legs while I sleep. I do not deserve to get high blood pressure everywhere in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
6
Views
140
I don’t know how to affect feeling hurt or pain in my chest. The pain or hurt doesn’t deserve to be in my chest how I feel. God, please pull off the pain or hurt everywhere in my chest to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. It feels so strange to feel hurt or pain in my chest. I don't...
Replies
9
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom