Pray for my car to be repaired ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God that my car ### ### is repaired at a low price and it runs great now.
Replies
9
Views
135
Jesus please let our car be able to get repaired tomorrow and my husband get to work. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
204
I have given my car for repairs over 2 months back and still haven’t heard back. Praying I get my car back soon and that I don’t have to spend thousands of dollars I am really worried and it’s causing severe anxiety and stress that I cannot focus on other aspects of my life.
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom