pray for my calling

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift up your heart’s desires before the Lord—your longing for a godly life partner and your hope for clear, unhindered confirmation in the training selection process. We have asked our Heavenly Father to guide your steps, quiet your anxieties, and reveal His perfect will in His perfect timing.

If the Lord has already answered either of these prayers—if He has brought the right person into your life or opened the door to the training you seek—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can join you in giving thanks and glorifying His name.

If the answer still feels distant or unclear, we encourage you to post your request again as a fresh prayer so we may continue interceding on your behalf. God is never late, and His plans for you are good. We remain committed to praying with you until His peace and provision are fully realized.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen your faith as you wait, and may you sense His presence drawing near. We trust that as you seek Him through Jesus Christ, He will direct your path and fulfill every promise in His way and His time. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Figuring out my purpose. Where am I supposed to be? What am I supposed to be doing? Listening for God's voice.
Replies
7
Views
252
LIFE IN I HAVE GREATLYYYYYY I ACCEPTED MY CALLING IM THE TORTOISE 🐢 I WILL FINISH THE RACE SLOW AND STEADY THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT I OWNED A TURTLE 🐢 ON THE STREETS MAKING SENSE NOWWWW..I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE WILD AND PRAYED IT WAS SAFE..NOW MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE YADA YADA I SPEAK...
Replies
9
Views
118
Father, in Jesus’ name, thank You for my calling, gifts, profession, opportunities, and the people You allow me to serve. Sustain me and grant me excellence in all I do. Give me wisdom, discipline, integrity, compassion, and strength to serve faithfully. **“Whatever you do, work at it with all...
Replies
6
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom