Pray for my brother's job. His name is ###.

Jyoti duggal

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my brother's job. His name is ###. Pray for my younger brother's marriage. His name is ###. Pray for my husband's salvation & kids' education.
 
Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my request. God Bless You!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for ###. Everything will be alright. God surely shower his blessings on you and ur family members. Praise the Lord. Amen
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name Amen

6. Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking with a thankful heart. 7. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. Amen (Philippians 4: 6-7)
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14-15) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him: that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us. And if He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we ask of Him"

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose.

(Philippians 4:6-7). Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Trust in Him.

I am praying for you and with you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I am in desperate need of healing for my dad's heart and his eye- he is turning ### today and I see his health failing. Please pray for healing and strength. Please also pray for my own health, I suffer from extreme fatigue, joint pain, depression and anxiety- I suspect an autoimmune...
Replies
13
Views
440
Dear lord Jesus, we prayerfully ask for your healing power up on our nephew ###. you are bigger and more powerful than cancer, you healed the lame the blind the sick 2000 years ago you still heal today all power and glory to you lord praise your name amen
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom