pray for my brother he is going to come ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for my brother he is going to come over and unplug my furnace it is giving me problems it elect thanks God Bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
97
Satan is visiting someone on here on a daily basis. He is mocking you by telling you that he is going to steal, kill, and destroy you. You have tried virtually everything to get free from that evil voice that speaks to you every day, but to no avail. Today though is your day of deliverance...
Replies
8
Views
183
Please continue to pray for my brother, ###. He is going going through very difficult life circumstances, and his heart is in severe pain. Please pray that the Lord protects him from all evil, shatters any wicked plans against him, and heals his soul. May God bless him and open the best paths...
Replies
17
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom