Pray For Me U All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prettym92

Prayer Partner
Today I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant, but I knew a week ahead from taking a home pregnancy test. I know some people would be excited about being pregnant, but not me. I'm so scared and nervous because this will be my third pregnancy, with the last two ending in a miscarriage in 2008 around 8 weeks and another in 2012 at 11 weeks 3 days. This wasn't a planned pregnancy, but I did pray that God would bless me with a full-term pregnancy, and my due date is September 16. I'm so scared to the fact that I don't even want to go to doctors' appointments or get an ultrasound. I am scheduled for an ultrasound on Valentine's Day, and I can't even be happy about it because in the back of my mind, I feel like it's going to be another miscarriage. Can you guys keep me in your prayers? I need the support because I haven't told anyone besides the father. Thanks.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
praying for you that our Heavenly Father will watch over you and keep you in his loving care in Jesus name we pray. please keep looking too Jesus. taking one day at a time. praying that our dear Lord will bless & surround you with his loving care.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
THANK YOU ALL! For the prayers I went to my doctor's appointment today and everything went great me and the baby are fine I am ### weeks ### days the doctors were off ### weeks but it's ok the heart rate was ### I am so happy to know that everything is going good so far God is good he truly does answer all prayers I will keep everybody updated please keep me in your prayers for my journey is not over yet once again thank you all and happy Valentine's Day everybody be safe and blessed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently I submitted a prayer about an SUV truck. Had to wait to see if this woman had her eye on the truck. She did want it but changed her mind and the seller called to let me know the truck couldn't, so I came to buy the truck free and clear. I bought it and I have it now. Thank-you all for...
Replies
8
Views
213
My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom