Pray for me to lose extra fat ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need prayers and calmness in the name of Jesus. Let those who are judging me to change their minds. Help me to do better and be a better person so that I do not disappoint those who depend on me.
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray for: School schedule for me as a teacher to be extreemely convinient for me. No waking up at 4, 5 am, my classes to begin not before 10 am. I am working in another city, traveling with train, diet for my stomach (gastritis), i need slow preparation, no stress, and preparing my food...
Replies
7
Views
120
Please pray fervently for me. Yesterday, I misplaced my keys at the library and was unable to return home. Thankfully, the after-hours office was accessible, and they dispatched the maintenance personnel to unlock the door for me. However, today I have lost my sunglasses. I revisited the...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom