Pray for me to have a peaceful ...

Cimpal

Beloved of All
Pray for me to have a peaceful night sleep. No bad dreams, demonic attacks
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your protection and peace for ###. We pray that ### will have a peaceful night's sleep, free from any bad dreams or demonic attacks. We thank You for Your loving care and protection over ###. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
```markdown
Pray for me to have a peaceful night sleep. No bad dreams, demonic attacks
Sleep:
The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts and your dreams. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind and help you sleep.

I will be praying for you also.

Proverbs 3:24

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Psalm 3:5

5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

Psalm 4:8

8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong-holds, casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Binding:
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.
God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible:
1. Put on full armor of God
2. Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.
3. If they have stolen from you have them pay you back 7 fold.
4. Bind all evil spirits out of your life and your family's life. What you bind on earth God will bind in heaven,
5. Then loose God's power to protect you, heal you and bless you
```
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God's Love For You Is So Amazing
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I pray he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
14
Views
205
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I ask that he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
10
Views
172
Thank You for praying for my son today. Jesus faithfully answered our prayers and granted him a peaceful day. Please pray for a breakthrough in my son's life that he wlll be able to use his functional language to express his needs and wants calmly and confidently with no negative habits or...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom