Pray for me to get a good ...

Yenliage

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to get a good result in second year university exam....
 
Mark 11:24 “ Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND WITH YOU!!!! God Bless You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother does work but the salary isn’t enough and she gets worried because other things like rent and other financial things have to be paid … but I trust God.💘
Replies
11
Views
182
Hello - My son ### is desiring a job as an engineer in the automotive industry. Kindly pray that he lands a job that he so much desires, and please pray that my son will have the opportunity to advance in his career, and may the Lord uplift him, give him the wisdom and knowledge to land a job...
Replies
10
Views
253
I speak decree declare demand into existence I get a good guy that won’t think he needs to CONTROL me TAKE off my head that’s not cool at all & isn’t in the Lord’s will not even once. However due to I would there was a time when I think ### were really trying to help me with demons who were...
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom