Pray for me to get a child for my###

Maner

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to get a child for ### to have peace. ### is really disturbed.
 
Word of God says God will do everything beautiful in his own time

Dear God remember this ### and ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH them Lord have Mercy on them n BLESS them with childrens Lord nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to u let ur POWER FLOW on her n make her FRUITFUL remove this disgrace from their life forvever be giving them childrens n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by their lives in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
184
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
242
My oldest child is hopefully finishing college this May, yesterday they called me upset that they may be failing a class, this plunged ### into a depression, ### has suffered from depression in the past, pray that ### is able to graduate, I worry this will derail ### and ### will not be able to...
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom