Pray for me to eradicate the spirit ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These tiny insects infiltrated our property and inside and this person whatever they're going through please deliver them from their demons on their mind and set them from in Jesus name. Help us in everything Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
121
I pray that God helps me to completely destroy the evil snake movements inside and outside my body. God render the witches and satanists helpless and powerless in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
309
I feel super defeated. It feels like each time I take steps forward, trying my best to do the right thing, a new blow is dealt. I incurred debt while being unemployed for almost two years, and I have been steadily paying it off. I specifically paid one in full instead of settling for less...
Replies
6
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom