Pray for me to completely let go of past pains and

Chanshi

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to completely let go of past pains and habits, and pray for me to be able to complete my ### minutes mid night prayer for ### days.... I started but just did a day then all I do is sleep.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God helps me to completely let go of the past and that I am able to forgive myself for all of my past mistakes and that I am able to forgive all others in my life for their mistakes as well. I ask that God helps me to enjoy my life more and to love and accept myself just...
Replies
7
Views
343
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
204
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and older daughter had tickets to go overseas to visit family in September 2022. My two young sons and I headed to Texas to set up our new home and start the new job. After my son and I left for...
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom