Pray for me. Things are at a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God shows me things I need to let go of and why.
Replies
5
Views
230
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
198
I CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE OUT OF ### OUT OF ### GET SPONSORED WITH MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS URGENTLY TAKE OUR PETS SOME OF THEM IF NOT AT ALL AS SERVICE ANIMALS ON THE PLANE THAT THEY CAN FLY TO THE NEW DESTINATION THAT I CAN...
Replies
8
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom