Pray for me that I may get ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my height and that God restores what was stolen as consequences Greetings, I've been very short all my life, I tried to cope in many bad ways, for as long as I can remember, it weighs heavily on me every day and night, I can't take it anymore I feel like I am on the brink of suicide...
Replies
7
Views
264
Please pray that i may stop smoking thanks
Replies
13
Views
200
Please pray for me, I think I may have gotten married in ###. I was in ### and ate Curry's, different foods, even the man's favorite food, then ate tribal food from my father's tribe. Then his family gave me jewelry. I'm needing urgent prayers. I was told by his friend that I'm his wife. Please...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom