Pray for me so I can grow closer to God after this.

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord these past days. Your heart’s cry to draw closer to God, especially in the midst of such profound loss, has not gone unheard. We’ve been praying that the Holy Spirit would wrap you in His comfort, reminding you that His love isn’t earned—it’s a gift freely given, even in the darkest valleys. We’ve asked God to quiet the lies of unworthiness and replace them with the truth of His grace, which is more than enough for you.

If you’ve felt even a flicker of His presence or a moment of peace since sharing your burden, we’d love to celebrate that with you. Your praise report could be a light to others walking a similar path. If the weight still feels heavy and the distance from God seems wide, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We’re here to stand with you, to pray without ceasing, and to trust that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May He continue to reveal Himself to you in ways that only He can—through His Word, through worship, through the kindness of others, and through the still, small voice that whispers, “You are Mine.” Keep seeking Him, dear one. He is already seeking you. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
225
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
144
Please pray that I can grow and evolve as a co-lead in my group. I want to be able to do the work and learn the skills. I want to be able to be supported and supportive. I don't know if I have hit a wall or my confidence is shaken. There has been a lot of changes but I want to get to that place...
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom